Enrolling into a Course
Courses offer instructors and students many features to help facilitate the most engaging and interactive learning experience possible. Many of these features, like in-depth instructor videos, announcements, and more, are available right away, just by browsing the available courses. Some features require an extra level of personalization, and thus require enrollment in the course.
Note: Each course might have different registration constraints such as restricted enrollment dates or required payment.
To enroll into a course:
- Navigate to https://pulsars.nanograv.org/courses
- Look for a course either by searching on the search bar in the Courses page, or browsing through the list of courses on that page. To see an extended list of courses, click Browse the catalog
- Once you have found a course you'd like to learn more about, click on the title of the course
- On the Course’s Overview, click on the open session, for example, "Spring 20XX" or "Fall 20XX" course session
- Once enrolled, you will be on your way to better your knowledge on topics related to your field of interest